Vehicle Damage Assessor
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as a Vehicle Damage Assessor working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Vehicle Damage Assessors / Estimators to work with one of the UK's number one vehicle remarketers. As a yard based Vehicle Damage Assessor you will be responsible for carrying out physical and image inspections to confirm viability of repair, in accordance with recognised industry standards.
You'll join our team researching vehicle values diligently and accurately considering all aspects of condition, mileage, previous condition and any other related information. You will also ensure salvage categories are assigned within the framework of the 'ABI Code of Practice.'
Vehicle Damage Assessor | Vehicle Estimating | Automotive | Mechanical | Vehicle Assessment | Motor Engineering | Estimating | Insurance | Audatex
- Must have a broad experience working in either motor engineers or estimating departments
- ATA Accredited (however, training considered for right candidates)
- Must have previous experience of vehicle estimating and have an up to date Audatex certificate.
- Continuing awareness of bodyshop, motor claims and salvage industry initiatives
- Effective general IT skills
- Relevant engineering qualifications (IAEA or ATA VDA)
So if you want:
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Family events
- Further professional development
- Assistance with fees in relation to Professional Membership Bodies
About Our Company:
Copart UK is one of the country's leading vehicle remarketers, carrying out over 75,000 vehicle inspections and assessments across our 15 UK facilities each year.