Fork Lift Truck Driver
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a full UK driving licence?
Have you ever considered becoming a Fork Lift Truck Operator?
Copart are opening a brand new site in Saintfield.
We are looking to recruit a small close-knit team that supports each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work to join a very successful organisation as it launches a new facility and further develops its reputation.
You will receive all the training you need to succeed!
Main Duties and Responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring vehicles are maintained according to Company standards and customer requirements.
- Providing basic facility maintenance including cleaning, basic repair and yard upkeep.
- Recording vehicle information accurately and legibly.
- Operating digital cameras and other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices.
- Using a JCB 416 Articulated Loader and Tractor to move motor vehicles as required and/or directed.
- Providing excellent customer service as required and directed.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanour.
- Following Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
Fork Lift Truck Driver | Yard Operative | Operative | Operations | Grounds Operations | On Site | Forklift Truck | Automotive | Maintenance | Repair
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience in working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Forklift Truck Operators Licence
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
About Our Company:
Our unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
We have an amazing colleague engagement with our teams and work hard to maintain a high performing culture coupled with a friendly place to work.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.