Health care assistant/ office admin/ health support worker
1. Making and receiving phone calls to patients, GP and clinicians and other hospitals.
2. Assisting doctors with clinical and clerical aspects
3. Treating all patients with respect and courtesy, maintaining dignity and respecting individual needs and differences, both physical and cultural.
4) To build professional rapport with patients and their families, communicate with them in a way that respects their views, autonomy and culture.
5) To communicate effectively with all professionals concerned with the patient’s care.
6) Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times.
7) To ensure that up to date written and electronic records and activity data are maintained in accordance with Professional Standards.
successful applicants may be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).