Customer Service Representative
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
Copart are opening a brand new site in Saintfield
We are currently recruiting for a confident and outgoing Customer Service Representative to join our new facility in Saintfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful organisation as it launches a new facility and further develops its reputation. You will be able to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals who are some of the best in their field.
You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
We are looking to recruit a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings.
Copart is continually improving the Customer Experience and delivering Operational Excellence.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Makes outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and takes incoming calls.
- Dealing with DVLA documentation and returns.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanour.
- Performing administrative duties in the office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated with Copart documentation and service.
- Consistently responding to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines.
- Responsibly handling buyer payments and cash receipt documentation within company and legislative parameters.
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Sales | Communication
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- One year of office support experience in a customer service role.
- GCSE+ qualified or equivalent.
- Computer proficient.
- Occasional overtime as needed.
So, if you want:
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period).
- Family Events.
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
About Our Company:
Our unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
We have an amazing colleague engagement with our teams and work hard to maintain a high performing culture coupled with a friendly place to work.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.