Registered Nurse - Nights
Are you committed to providing excellent clinical care and making a real positive difference, enriching the lives of our elderly residents?
As a Nurse with TLC Care you are responsible and accountable for the wellbeing of our residents within the care home, ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met, whilst helping them to achieve their full capabilities. You would be expected to provide leadership to the care team, and assess, develop and evaluate individualised resident care ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GPs, relatives and carers.
Why join the team at TLC Care?
TLC Care's values of Truth, Love and Compassion are embedded in everything we do. Our people are our core asset and we work hard to engage with employees and maintain our homes as preferred places of work. We look for team members who share our values and Nurses who are passionate about their work and can deliver an excellent client experience.
Benefits of joining TLC Care
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Refer a Friend rewards
- Excellent working environment
- Clear development plans - opportunities for career progression
- Our own Learning Academy including development programmes and clinical training
- Support from a highly qualified management team
- Free Uniform
- Free meals
- Discounts at 2000 high street retailers
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted Health Cash Plans
- 28 days holiday per year
- First Level Nurse with active NMC PIN
- Ability to motivate and delegate effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working with the elderly
- Satisfactory DBS and DBS Adult First check
- Team Player