Reports to: Office Manager
Active Assistance is a long standing private specialist home care company. We are dedicated to providing the highest standard of care in supporting adults and children with Spinal Cord Injuries, Acquired Brain Injuries and long term Neurological conditions. We are recruiting an Operations Administrator to join our team at Head Office in Sevenoaks.
To provide administrative support to the Operations team and thus ensure that Active Assistance complies with its own internal and external regulatory procedures. Through high quality administrative support ensure the smooth running of the Office and that travel is booked for Pas in a timely and effective manner.
- Initial set up of ‘Live in’ and complex ventilated, ABI and live out client files
- Initial set up of office files for new clients
- Log incidents received from PAs on to the Staff plan incident reporting system.
- Ensure all daily record sheets are up to date and follow up those that have not been received.
- Answering the telephone within the desired time frame
- Filing all office documentation into the relevant places in a timely fashion
- Arrange the optimum travel and ticketing arrangements for PAs
- Arrange for the distribution of gloves to Pas
- Archiving PA and client files
- Receive and distribute all post internally and externally
- Ordering office stationary
- Other tasks and projects as determined by the MD and within the scope of the role
- Send out all new and reviewed client Care Plans as per the review tab in Staffplan
- Preparing paperwork for Solicitors or Case Managers as requested
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good general education
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills, MS Office Suite is essential
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Effective administration and organisation skills
- Team player with excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Able to use initiative
- Willingness to learn and develop and take on new responsibilities
Monday – Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
To apply, please complete our application form online
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
No agencies please