Machine Operative - Packer
The Employee is engaged initially to perform the duties of:
- Help Produce and pack products as per company standard and requirements
- Help Maintain and look after product equipment
- Keep accounts for raw materials & consumable used
- Keep workplace safe and tidy
- Assisting in Deliveries of product to customers
- Willing to learn and Operate/maintain pelletiser and reformer
The employee will, however, be expected to carry out any other reasonable duties in line with his responsibilities to assist in the smooth running of the business and contractor be expected to carry out all other tasks given by the line manager.
From time to time, with an agreement, your job description may be changed.
Working time 08:00am to 17:00pm
Minimum 30 hours /week
Working days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
Skills Required -
- Flexible attitude
- Able to multi-task
- Work in cold environments
- Previous Machine operating experience
- Knowledge of products and stock control
*Due to the location you will need your own transport (Car / Bike)