Are you smart & friendly with excellent communication skills?
Are you able to diffuse difficult situations?
Are you available from 5th February until 2nd March 2018? (4 weeks)
Can you work 16.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday?
Do you live near any of the stations listed below?
FLEET - EGHAM - FARNHAM - SOUTHAMPTON AIRPORT - PETERSFIELD - ANDOVER - POOLE - WOKINGHAM - WINDSOR & ETON RIVERSIDE - GODALMING
If you can answer YES to the questions above, keep reading . . .
We are looking for customer focussed Ticket Checkers to work as part of a team, in partnership with Revenue Protection Officers.
You will be mainly responsible for greeting passengers and checking tickets
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL . . .
• Possess previous customer service experience and be clear communicators
• Be naturally calm individuals, able to adapt to changing demands and resolve difficult situations
• Always be very smart while on duty, wearing uniform at all times
• Will undergo some training prior to start of the role
• Work as a member of a team, checking passengers have the correct tickets for their journeys
• If any irregularities are found, pass these to a Revenue Protection Inspector (working with you)
RELEVANT DATES AND WORKING HOURS
• Initially 5th February to 2nd March 2018 (more dates to follow)
• 16.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday
FROM £9.00 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW!
Apply for Ticket Checkers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly