Tudor Barn is a unique Gastro Pub & Restaurant, with an outstanding events space, available for hire all year round. Located in the heart of south east London, it features a busy restaurant and gastro pub, moat terrace and front gardens. Our beautiful events space can hold up to 200 guests for various events including weddings, parties, funeral and corporate events.
Desirable qualities & responsibilities include:
- Experience managing a kitchen and staff
- Experience composing rotas, menus and meeting staff cost budgets
- Experience maintaining a high standard of food whilst controlling waste to meet GP targets
- Both good team player and leader
- Commitment to ongoing training and coaching of the kitchen team.
- Computer literate
- Organised and able to deal with paperwork and ensure compliance in relevant legislation & law
- To be able to work closely with the General Manager and Managing Director to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant & events
- We are looking for a talented individual who has experience in working in gastro pub's and events
- Volume & Fine Dining experience
- Excellent man-management skills
- Excellent culinary skills
- Experience within a fresh food environment