Tennis England Club Coach - Weybridge
This will appear on the listing pages.
Ex-professional tennis player, Clinton Lamprecht founded Tennis England in 1991, which is part of the England Sports Group. The England Sports Group has been coaching children tennis since when the first club was opened at Hampton School, Middlesex.
The England Sports Group has four strong divisions; ESG Schools, Tennis England, Camp England, and Gymnastics England.
Today the England Sports group provides tennis and sports coaching for children in 12 clubs and at more than 50 schools. More than 2000 children are coached each week in sports and the arts such as tennis, football, hockey, gymnastics, netball, dance, and drama.
Self-employed tennis club coach with multiple streams of revenue working in our Weybridge club and surrounding schools.
Medium Term Goals
A successful candidate in the role, dependent on their performance, can within two to three years be become a licensed partner of a club with us.
The following courses you will have the chance to attend to develop multiple skills in you:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Outstanding Leadership
- 5 Choices of Productivity
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- The Leader in Me
- Winning Customer Loyalty: the 7 Habits of Outstanding Customer Service
- Leading Customer Loyalty
- Sales Performance
- Get Inspired
- Tennis Coaching Qualifications
- ESG booking system training
For more information on our 7 Habits training - https://www.franklincovey.com/Solutions/Leadership/7-habits-signature.html
You will be given a personal mentor and receive one mentoring session each week and one group coaching session each month.
3 court club run at a prestigious health club.
- Work closely with the Director of Tennis to build and develop junior & adult tennis programmes at the club.
- Leading & Assisting classes at the club and schools with a team of coaches.
- Working at our holiday tennis camps
- Running LTA tournaments.
- Develop a strong performance programme to compliment the club and school programmes.
- Actively support and encourage juniors to start competing in competition in ESG tournaments and other LTA sanctioned tournaments.
- Identify young talent amongst the juniors and getting them to play more to tennis
Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Club & school group tennis coaching paid at £15 - £20 per hour depending on experience.
- Individual tennis lessons paid at £20 - £30 per hour depending on experience.
- Holiday tennis camps paid from £60 per day depending on experience.
- Free Roadshow coaching to schools paid at £7.20 per hour.
Learn how to sign up new schools and receive £100.00 for each new school you sign up and £75.00 for every additional class within that school.
Recruit Children from our camps to our courses, and schools to courses
Receive £15.00 for every child you successfully recruit from our holiday camps and school’s programmes to attend our term-time courses.
To be successful in the above positions the following key character and skills are required;
LTA Level 2 coach ideally
Must be willing to relocate
Highly organized and great attention to detail
Reliable & Punctual
Highly personal with great communication skills
A love for working with children
Positive ‘Can Do Mental Attitude’
Willingness to work hard
Passion for learning and self-improvement
Good playing level
Fluent in the English language is essential
Application Process and Details
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you are the right person for the role to email@example.com.