Customer Service Executive Roles - Multiple language skills required - Interviews taking place now
Life doesn’t come with scripts, so why should customer service? At Booking.com, we don’t need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Executives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we’re looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We’re looking for someone who can turn a frown upside-down, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Executives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveller.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone has a memorable trip. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern of 8 hours per day, scheduled between 7am and midnight, depending on your shift pattern, totalling 40 hour week. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Canary Wharf, London.
We can offer permanent contracts or fixed-term contracts of 9 or 12 months, whatever works best for you!
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
B.skilled. Our Customer Service teams…
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Are passionate about helping guests,
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- Have a valid work permit for the UK
- Full time, 3-4 weeks paid training- no previous experience needed!
- Invites to regular social events.
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends and family.
- International working environment
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- 5% salary increase after passing probation, and another 5% increase after 12 months.
- Convenient and modern office location in Canary Wharf (TFL Zone 2)
- 25 holidays per year (on a full-time basis)
- Free meal and snacks every day
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – up to 6% of your salary, based on set targets
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
We are seeking Customer service executive candidates with the following language skills set:
Full time, Part time, Night shift, Weekends, Flexible shift starts available.
We are seeking Team Leader candidates for both Night Shift and Day Shift Position ( email for further information )
We are seeking Customer Service Manager candidates for both Night Shift and Day Shift Position ( email for further information )
Although no over is required we do kindly ask that you clearly state which language line you are applying for. Candidates fluent in both written and spoken English along with their own language are desireable however we will consider all applicants.