Commis Chef - Boston Tea Party - Cheltenham
We're looking for a Commis Chef to join our team in Cheltenham.
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in and our Kitchen Teams love working for BTP. They also love their paid breaks, free staff food & no split shifts; not to mention more sociable hours and that they are home well before the pubs closes!
We pay up to £8.00 per hour and your pay will increase as you learn more and progress through the business.
Your job is to prepare dishes from scratch with our fantastic ingredients and ensure we never compromise on our product quality by ensuring we have the highest cleanliness and food hygiene standards.
We want you to feel valued and we’ll be sure you’re trained and developed and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
What you will get when you work for BTP
• Fair pay, linked to your skill & contribution • Pay progression linked to Training • Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
• Paid breaks • Free staff food • 25% staff discount • Free hot drinks • No split shifts • Sociable hours!
• Module-based training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling • Professional qualification for Baristas: SCA • Leadership development for current and potential managers
Progression and a future
• At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
• A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment • An opportunity to give back to your community