Head Chef - Weddings & Events - Great Team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, driven head chef to join our friendly events team.
Fresh preparation of Dingley Dell hog roasts, amazing BBQ's, seasonal buffets, canapes and events. Quality English seasonal produce is what we love to cook with, but we also love to add a bit of Mediterranean flare to our food. From private dining, weddings, canapes and garden parties to back stage at the odd festival. We are also progressing in all aspects of corporate hospitality.
- Fresh preparation. We cook everything from scratch for our events in and around London and the South. Its is a busy and varied kitchen. A lot of the time we have to take the kitchen with us.
- You will be required to drive the vans to events, set up, cook, deliver an efficient service and clear. Working closely with the front of house team. You must be polite, friendly and efficient as you are representing the company at all times.
- Our event catering ranges from 10-1000 covers. Sometimes you will lead small teams, work on your own even and sometimes you will be managing several teams working different events on the same day.
- You will be ordering the food and other relevant goods.
- Compiling with H.A.C.C.P and daily diary in accordance with government guidelines.
- Menu development, improving on cost, flavour or presentation. Your role is absolutely key in our small business.
- Being prepared to get 'stuck in' and apply flexibility in your ideas to aid overall improvement in the business
- Attend the weekly team meet proactively
Due to the nature of this job, the ideal candidate will have a full driving license, and access to their own vehicle.
Apply for Head Chef - Weddings & Events - Great Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly