Veterinary Assistant required for supporting the veterinary team with patient visits, medical assessments in addition to maintaining the general upkeep of the centre.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for animals, and must possess a good level of basic fitness, capable of lifting to 20kg (3 stone) with two hands. This is an active role and you must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
The ideal candidate will be a patient and self-assured individual preferably have previous experience working in a similar environment and must be confident around medium to large dogs.
- Clean examination rooms, reception area and waiting lounge
- Transport pets to examination and kennel areas
- Stock reception area vending machine
- Clean pet bowls
- Purchase pet food from local stores and feed animals as per feeding guidelines
- Clean animal bedding area using
- Bathe pets
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Competent IT skills
The company is willing to offer the successful candidate:
- Ongoing training and support
- Competitive salary
Monday – Friday (8:00 – 17:00)
Dependant on experience