Calling all dog lovers, an animal care company is seeking to hire a Canine carer to provide medical care for abused and vulnerable dogs that are in desperate need of a second chance.
In this role you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kennels, improving the physical and mental health of the dogs, helping them to become confident and healthy enough to be re-homed.
- Walk dogs in all weather conditions
- Work effectively with the fellow team members
- Provide Socialisation and monitor the behaviour of abused dogs
- Assess visitors for adoption suitability
- Carry out regular sanitisation on the kennels and surgical areas.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer care
- Computer literacy
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, Ability to restrain and handle animals, Must be detailed oriented with a nurturing ability to care for vulnerable animal population
Salary: – £18,000
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Apply for Canine Carer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly