We are now looking to fill FOH casual positions to work in a corporate environment at our client offices near Hackney Wick.
Are you passionate about food and providing great service?
We are now looking for experienced individuals to join our team in the East London.
If you are friendly, love to serve great food and coffee with a big smile and you have:
- Barista training - do you know the difference between a flat white and cappuccino
- previous experience in making a high volume of coffees
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent interpersonal skills & presence
- great communication skills
- a “can do” attitude
- good spoken & understanding of English language
- the ability to work on your own & also as part of a team
We have two positions available:
- offering a competitive salary
- Casual position on average 20 to 30 hrs/week (Monday to Sunday, between 7.00am to 9.30pm)
- Discounted gym membership
- Great benefits
- Outstanding training & development opportunities
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in UK and who meet all aspects of the personal specification will be invited to an interview.
If you think you would like to be part of our great team then please send your CV.
Due to high volumes of applicants we cannot reply to everyone.