Bakery Delivery Driver Multi Drop
Bakery Delivery Driver: Full-Time
Crosstown is a premium bakery in Central London SW8 (Vauxhall-Clapham locality). We are operational seven days a week, supplying fresh doughnuts throughout London to premium accounts & customers. Crosstown is young company (3.5 years old) that is fast growing.
We are looking for a permanent Full-time Driver / Logistics Assistant to join our small team.
The role entails 2 key aspects:
1) delivery of our product in transit vans to key accounts, customers and our own shops (90% of time).
2) general assistance in the bakery/warehouse premises (10% of time).
- Available for five shifts a week including weekends with a start time of 4.30am .
- Over 25 years old (for insurance) and hold a clean drivers license - checks will be made.
- Experience driving a transit van .
- Strong communication skills and competent with technology , in particular, smartphone communication such as WhatsApp, and Microsoft office on computers.
- Excellent command of English is also essential.
- A care for quality customer service and a positive attitude.
- Experience handling a delicate food product.
- Experience within a bakery, supermarket or other fresh produce environment.
- Experienced multi-drop driver directly interacting with corporate clients, and being a key-holder for cafes/restaurants.
We are offering competitive wage of £10/hr. This is an important role in a small team, with opportunity to progress as the company grows.
In your application, ensure you answer the following four questions as well as attaching your CV.
No responses to the below questions will be ignored!
1) Are you 25 years old or over?
2) Do you have a clean license with no convictions?
3) Do you have experience driving a transit van?
4) Can you commit to 4.30am for at least 5 shifts a week, including weekends?