The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening. Serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment. If you want to know more about who we are and what we do then head over to our website and have a look.
What you need:
- You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail regarding service & standards, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this monster site effectively.
- You MUST have experience of working within a branded/premium restaurant environment and be comfortable in dealing with 400+ covers a day. Waiting and running a busy, successful restaurant from turning tables & dealing with large parties, you should be the best waiter on the team!
- This position would ideally suit an existing Assistant Manager of a high volume restaurant site, looking for a company that will develop you personally as well as learning how to run the bar aspect of a busy premium venue too!
Whats in it for you?
- Great pay AND tips (that’s right we’ll pay you, and all of the tips go straight to the staff).
- Monthly company incentives, including Trips Abroad, Distillery/Brewery Tours, Cold Hard Cash, Festival Tickets and much, much more.
- Training courses; from coffees to cocktails & First aid to Food Hygiene, we’ll make you the best of the best.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in the history of staff parties; LOUNGEFEST!! (we like a good frolic as much as the next chap)
- Winner of Restaurants Magazine’s Operators of the year 2013
- Winner of best emerging concept Restaurants retailer of the year
- Recently voted in the Times top 10 fastest growing companies 2013
- Highly commended best design restaurant of the year
- Highly commended best industry training of the year in the MA top 250