TRAVELLING NANNY FOR MEDIA CLIENT IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE - £600NPW
Role Title: Travelling Nanny
Care for: B8 months
Hours: Monday-Friday – 8am-8pm
A lovely family in Knightsbridge looking for a flexible Nanny to assist with the day-to-day care of their only child. When the family are based in London the nanny will work 8am-8pm, Monday-Friday with flexibility to stay overnights on occasion.
Due to the parent's occupation a large part of this role includes worldwide travel so you must be travel friendly.
The ideal candidate will be fun, engaging and have a proactive/positive presence to ensure the happiness and well being of the child .
A candidate that us happy to help with light housekeeping duties as well as some cooking is highly advantageous.
The daily duties for this role are:
All care pertaining to the child
- Supporting the mum in her daily activities
- Preparing age appropriate meals for baby
- Assisting with the weaning process
- Sleep training
- Overnight stays sleeping in the same room as the baby
- Reading, singing, playing with baby
- Packing and unpacking for baby
- Early years development focus
- All washing, ironing for the child
- Preparing, feeding then sterilizing bottles
- Prepare for upcoming trips i.e.; grocery shopping, bag prep, cleaning out nappy bag etc.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Must have fluent English
- Be able to travel extensively with the family
- Must be a confident swimmer
- Have maternity nurse, early years foundation or teaching qualifications
- Have solid previous nanny experience in a similar role
- Be punctual, flexible, organised
- Be able and willing to assist with occasional babysitting
- Maintain a professional demeanour whilst being approachable, welcoming, friendly and enthusiastic
- Hold up to date DBS and first aid training
- Be well presented, discreet and articulate
Be bubbly, and ready to mix in to this welcoming family
Apply for TRAVELLING NANNY FOR MEDIA CLIENT IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE - £600NPW
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly