IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Are you a problem solver with a customer service focused attitude and an excellent telephone manner?
We are looking for an additional Service Desk Support Analyst to join our small, friendly and very busy team that provides IT services to a global business.
You would provide first/second line support to all staff across each of our offices, assisting them with hardware and software problems, ensuring they are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Logging calls on the ticket logging system, prioritizing and resolving in line with Business Technology Service Level Agreements.
- Supporting users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Distributing calls to relevant department members depending on area of expertise.
- Escalating incidents and service requests to the Engineering team as appropriate.
- Building effective relationships with customers within the company and external service providers.
IT Service Desk Support Analyst | Customer Service | Service Desk | Customer Support | Front Desk | IT Support | IT Service Desk
Role Specific Competencies and development opportunities:
- Effective communication;
- Using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 within an online and network environment.
- IT systems functionality and capabilities;
- Laptop / mobile device hardware set-up and configuration;
- Windows 10 knowledge.
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Team worker;
- Personal drive to achieve;
- Customer service focussed.
We can offer you the following development opportunities:
- ITIL training;
- Hands-on Microsoft Server, VMware and Cloud service experience;
- Opportunity to be involved with technology projects as they arise.
About Our Company:
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. We publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via our dedicated research platform.
What matters to us:
Individuality: We have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: We strive to go beyond what's possible to delight our customers.
Purpose: Our entire motivation is to help our communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: We listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter
Trust: Our open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.