We have an opportunity to join our team as a Customer Operations based in London. We offer a salary of £24,000 per annum plus great benefits.
Capital on Tap is a fintech startup offering innovative lending and banking facilities to small businesses in the UK. We are one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK and we are looking to redefine traditional banking and lending for small businesses. Far from a beige cube farm, our corporate headquarters in West London is designed to support a dynamic, relaxed and fun culture complete with pool table, beer tap and office dog.
As our Customer Operations you will use your thorough knowledge of our business and its products to provide the best customer experience possible. This role requires an ambitious and tech-savvy individual who will resolve account queries, while at the same time, actively working on improving the effectiveness of our operations processes and contributing to strategic projects.
In return we offer fantastic benefits including:
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 personal training budget
- 28 holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual travel card loan
- Free fruit, snacks and beer tap
The Customer Operations duties and key responsibilities:
- Being at the front line of responding to incoming queries from our customers
- Obsessing over the customer journey and experience and coming up with ways to make it better
- Being proactive in spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes
- Taking ownership of difficult customer problems and seeing them through resolution
- Developing a deep understanding of our products and being able to explain them to customers and other stakeholders
To become our Customer Operations you must have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- 2:1 or better from a top 20 UK university or equivalent in your home country
- Flawless English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages)
- Persistent and won’t take no for an answer
- Thrive in a fast paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity
- Results oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines
- You are excited by the challenge of transforming business banking and working in a dynamic startup environment with the ability to make a large impact
- Are a commercially-minded multitasker who works well under pressure
- Tenacious and resilient, with exceptional communication skills
- Eager to learn and looking for career progression
If you are looking for a challenging role with room to progress and not just a 9 to 5 role and feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Operations then please click ‘Apply’ today!