SMOKE Sheffield is looking to add to our Kitchen Team. We are situated at Unit 1, St Pauls Place, Arundel Gate, Sheffield, S1 2BN.
We are looking for a Part-Time/Full-time line chefs with experience in high volume and fast pace environments. Hours will be flexible.
Ideally a background in arena/stadiums, large banqueting or busy branded restaurants. You must be organised and fast!!! If you have experience in American Smoke processes even better!
Your previous experience must be able to demonstrate that:
1. You are able to prepare menu items to high standards
2. Can keep kitchen and related areas clean and tidy
3. Can prepare and serve food according to company standards in a timely manner
4. Maintain a clear and positive line of communication with the front of house and kitchen team
5. Can work under pressure in a fast, very busy environment.
But aside from your work experience, it is really important that you are the right kind of person for us. We are a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial business where people matter, so we are looking for people who are like-minded:
1. A positive, 'can-do' attitude, lots of energy and a generally optimistic outlook
2. Likes people - confident, friendly, empathetic
3. Good listening skills: Pay attention to detail and follow instruction
4. Can command respect from the team
5. Are organised - can structure tasks and time and are able to prioritise
6. A good communicator
7.Have ambition and drive
If this person is you, we look forward to hearing from you!!
In return, we offer a competitive salary, free meal when on duty and a discount for family and friends....and a great, fun place to work.
Apply for CHEFS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly