Sous Chef, (Bib Gourmand)
Is renowned for taking its guests on a journey of cuisine excellence. The menu is inspired by the classic dishes of Gascony. They source sustainable vegetables and naturally sourced meats from small French farms. All poultry is certified by “Le Comite Renaissance” which guarantees the highest standards of ethics and quality.
The Role & Package
- A salary of £30,000 per annum
- Staff Discount & Incentives
- Have the ability to assist in the creation of menus and ideas
- Lead a team of chefs in every day production and lead by an example.
- Progress the junior chefs with training and knowledge to create and produce Michelin Cuisine
- 5 day weeks, 8 shifts
- Open Tuesday to Friday for Lunch & Dinner, Saturday Dinner only and closed on Sundays and Mondays every week
- 2 x ½ days off during the week
- 2 weeks off over Christmas and New Year
- Bank Holidays off
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Sous Chef to help the brigade. Ideal candidates will be mad about food and have bags of drive and energy. Must have great kitchen management as you will be trusted to run the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Is extremely organised, works well under pressure and leads by example
- Must be knowledge in bistro style French cuisine
- Need to be fluent in back of house admin
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Has an excellent working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Level 3 certification in food hygiene
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.