1 day left
- Job Level
‘The country gastro pub in the heart of the great west end’ - this is how our client is self-described. Roaring fires provide the setting for an establishment that really looks after its loyal customers. Famed for using only the best of west London’s local produce and serving warming winter ales, in this pub food and drink are both completed with amazing distinction. There calling out to a strong and dedicated Head chef, who relishes a challenge and staying with this outstanding company.
- £36000 per annum based on a 48-hour contract
- Up to £3000 on target bonus
- 15% discount across the company
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Shares in the company
- Chef Whites Provided
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- You will be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build an outstanding reputation
- Working with a company that is 100% committed to its food, using locally sourced ingredients and the best of what an area has to offer.
We are seeking an experienced Head Chef that enjoys the challenges of working in fast paced environment, working to a high standard whilst using knowledge of great British Pub fair. You will need to be able to demonstrate key skills such as high volume and great management approach. You will be responsible for a aspects of Your kitchen and training your younger junior’s underneath you. You’ll enjoy the amazing benefits of working for one of the country’s top branded companies.
• Excited about both Traditional British Dishes, and Modern techniques.
• Experience as a Head Chef for at least three years.
• Calm and motivated individual and a strong and fair leader.
• Enjoys the challenges of faced paced and high-volume environment.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Jamie.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for HEAD CHEF
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly