Warehouse Operative - (Part time 3 days a week – 6 month contract, with possibility to extend to permanent)
We’re a Scandinavian Retail & Wholesalers with a warehouse in North West London (Park Royal).
We are looking for that special someone who can give a helping hand to our Warehouse Supervisor
in operating the Warehouse.
Daily responsibilities include:
-Ingoing and outgoing – help unload incoming deliveries / build pallets and load outgoing
- Sort out pallets - put products away (using FIFO)
- Operating our two forklifts – reach (inside) and outside for loading / unloading
- Work closely with Warehouse Supervisor to ensure as much free floorspace as possible to
increase efficiency for the whole team
- Daily stock rotation of chilled and ambient goods
- Assist packing Wholesale orders
- Assist with the stocking up
What you look like:
- Some experience of working in a Warehouse environment would be ideal
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- There will be heavy lifting and carrying involved
- Pro-active, you think on your feet – you will just go for it and deliver the doughnuts.
- Logic and problem-solving skills are good. No standing around.
- Flexible attitude and hard worker
- Good English, with legal right to live and work in the UK
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language would be a plus (as all our products are from
Scandinavia, but it is not essential).
The job is Monday to Wednesday. We are operating from 7am until 5pm so the shifts will be within
The job starts when we find the right one (mid-February likely)