Butler - corporate hospitality
We are recruiting for a Butler to deliver 5 star service for the head office building of our high-profile client.
Working as part of a highly skilled professional team, you will be delivering client hospitality, corporate events and fine dining service within a prestigious corporate environment.
What are we looking for?
A professional, polished and polite individual.
You will have experience of a fine dining environment and a love of fine food.
Wine knowledge is a must.
You will be passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience for every individual.
To thrive in this dynamic location, you will need to be organized, adaptable and able to think on your feet.
You will have at least 2 year’s solid hospitality experience, in a corporate environment.
A good command of English is essential.
What we offer...
• A generous £10.20 per hour, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday only.
• A comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, cycle to work scheme and a meal per shift.
• Immediate and continued support for your personal development.
• 20 days holidays per year, (increasing to 21 days after 1 years service), plus public holidays.
- A positive and innovative working environment where you will be working alongside colleagues who are just as passionate as you about guest service.
Who are we?
Bennett Hay are an established, fast growing business delivering exceptional workplace support services across London. We offer a bespoke, personalised service for our clients, and our teams are trained to make sure every little detail is just right for our guests.