Chef de Partie required at The Meadowpark
We are an Award Winning and highly regarded Group with a reputation for excellence within the hospitality industry. A forward thinking and dynamic business with over 15 venues in Scotland, including; Bars, Restaurants, and Luxury Accommodation.
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join one of our newest venues. The Meadowpark is a stylish pub that offers relaxed drinking & dining, overlooking Stirling Castle in the historic spa town of Bridge of Allan.
Key CDP attributes required;
• Have a strong passion for cooking and have a keen interest in using fresh/local produce
• Work well with others and have good communication skills
• The ability to run a busy section and keep calm under pressure
• A real team player and share the passion of our current team
• A hard-working, can do attitude with a keen desire to learn
• The right to unrestricted employment in the UK and valid National Insurance Number
Knowledge of current HACCP and Health & Safety Legislation would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided. What’s more important to us is your character, willingness to fit in with our culture and a determination to drive the business.
In return we can offer;
• A competitive hourly rate of pay, a share of gratuities
• Company benefits
• Staff discount in all our venues
• An opportunity to join an expanding, forward thinking business
If you think you are suitable for this role, please reply with a CV
Apply for Chef de Partie required at The Meadowpark
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly