PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT
Female PA (Personal Care Assistant) needed for waking night shifts in SE London.
Starting: 1st March 2018 (can be earlier)
Hours: Saturday 1am to Sunday 10.30am
Rate of pay: £12 per hour (9.5 hours)
Overtime: other shifts may be required to cover sickness and holiday
The work includes:
• Personal care: toileting, dressing, washing; repositioning in bed; monitoring night ventilation; being on-call throughout the night (it is not a sleeping shift, although you may cat nap as long as you are able to respond to a call)
• Practical assistance: feeding; assisting with drink;
There are cats and well-trained dogs on this placements - so no allergies.
This is not a position for a traditional carer but for someone who wants to develop a constructive working relationship, is eager to learn and want to proactively support a disabled woman to live independently.
You need to:
• be able to follow directions, and work independently
• have common sense
• be committed and reliable
• have good communication skills
This contract is for 6+ months
Apply for PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly