After-school nanny (25 hours) in Primrose Hill, NW1
We are looking for a warm, energetic and experienced nanny to care for our children from school pick up to bedtime. We have four children (from 3 to 8 years of age), and an Au Pair who will be supporting the after-school nanny in the childcare duties. We are a bilingual English-German family so fluent English and/or native German speakers are preferred.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 2.15pm to 7.15pm, substantially more hours can be offered during school holidays. Start date as soon as possible
- Duties: school pick-up, drop-off/pick up from after school activities, supervising and supporting school work, playtime and occasional playdates, dinner and getting children ready for bed, keeping playroom tidy
- Competitive pay offered based on experience
- minimum of 5 years of substantial childcare experience (not just occasional babysitting), preferably with relevant teaching / childcare qualifications. Fluency in English (or German), with strong references
- personal characteristics: enthusiastic for and creative in working with children, able to support homework, highly reliable and well organised, caring but firm with children's boundaries
We look forward to hearing from you with a message and summary of experience/CV.
Apply for After-school nanny (25 hours) in Primrose Hill, NW1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly