Sous Chef, The Sparrowhawk, Formby
Salary package up tp £27,000 plus tips and benefits
Are you an experienced Sous chef with a real passion for quality fresh food?
As a Sous Chef you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and have the ability to confidently manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence.
Our Sous Chefs are involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Sous Chefs:
- Competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance – 48-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Free food on shift
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed Sous chef with a passion for fresh food.
If we’re talking your language and think you’ve got what it takes, apply now.