Situated just outside of the world famous and historic city of Oxford, our client excels in meeting traditional with contemporise, in doing so creating this one of a kind boutique hotel that is a cut above the rest. From classic British ales to a modern British menu that utilised the very best in the local produce in Oxfordshire.
- Up £26,000 on a 48-hour contract
- £2000-£3000 tips and tronc per annum
- 15% discount across the company
- Pension Scheme
- Chef Whites Provided
- Live in is available
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that provide high quality training, development and career progression
- You will be a part of a kitchen team that are all keen to consistently produce great food and build an outstanding reputation
- Working with a company that is 100% committed to its food, using locally sourced ingredients and the best of what an area has to offer.
We are seeking an experienced Junior Sous Chef that enjoys the challenges of working in fast paced environment, working to a high standard whilst using knowledge of great British Pub fair. You will need to be able to work well with instruction and be calm and responsible for your sections. You will be at home with working in high volume establishments, and enjoy the amazing benefits of working for one of the country’s top branded companies.
• Excited about both Traditional British Dishes, and Modern techniques.
• Experience as Junior Sous Chef for at least two years.
• Calm and motivated individual, that is willing to learn and further their knowledge.
• Enjoys the challenges of faced paced and high-volume environment.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Jamie.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.