Receptionist required to join a very modern fully computerised and very busy NHS/Private practice situated in Bromley road.
You will need to be well-presented, enthusiastic, a team player and highly motivated.We need someone with a cheerful disposition who is flexible and proactive.
This is a demanding role where you will be working as part of a busy team.
The successful applicant will carry out the following duties and is a guide to responsibilities rather than a complete list of duties:
- Answer the telephone and deal with patient enquiries in a positive efficient and friendly manner.
- Receive and deal with patients and visitors in a pleasant and prompt manner.
- Schedule patient’s appointments and remind patients of their appointments as required.
- Collect and record payment
- Scan in patients details and update any information.
- Liaise with dental laboratories, suppliers and other organisations as required.
- Assist throughout the practice and perform such tasks as reasonably requested by the head receptionist and practice manager
The hours are approximately 40 hours a week on a shift rota as we are open 8am -8pm and some Saturday mornings 9 am -2pm as required.
Previous reception experience preferred but will be willing to train the right person.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to the practice manager email@example.com
Note: A Disclosure Barring service check will be required.
Apply for Dental receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly