Meeting & Event Operations Floor Manager - The Ned - The Ned - F&B
We are currently searching for a passionate and motivated Meeting and Event Operations Floor Manager. You will have a passion for delivering exceptional events and have a hands-on approach. You will be a confident and motivated floor manager who can lead a front of house team.
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
• Brilliant leadership skills with focus on team’s development, training and progression
• Excellent guest service skills with a background of exceeding and maintaining the guests’ expectations
• Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in an event position preferably within an upscale hotel
• Knowledge and experience in using Opera
Private Parties and Events
The Ned has six Grade I-listed meeting rooms and two outdoor terraces available for members to hire on the historic and fully-restored sixth floor. The sixth-floor hosts many of our monthly members’ events, which range from talks and workshops to live performances and dinners.
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 9 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
What we offer:
• One of the most competitive Salaries in the Industry
• Discounts across the Hotel and Restaurants
• Barbour & Parlour Discounts
• Opportunities and training to progress
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.