Chef de Partie required for French restaurant & Jazz Club in Kennington
CHEF DE PARTIE
We are Toulouse Lautrec, a family run independent restaurant, piano bar & jazz club located near the Elephant & Castle / Kennington, London. We have established ourselves over the last 9 years as a great place to eat & drink serving French classic food. We are open 7 days a week and serve breakfast, lunch & dinner and have live entertainment every day.
We are looking for someone to work closely with management and our small kitchen brigade. You would be working all sections
You will need to demonstrate previous experience in a busy, high quality restaurant environment, with the skills & attributes listed below:
- Strong and ambitious
- At least 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to remain calm & organised whilst under pressure
- Either speak English or French
- Job commences in mid February 2018
- 1-year contract minimum, renewable along with salary review
- Salary starts at £9.00 per hour + tips
- Free meals on shift
- Flexible working hours required
- Staff discount
- 28 days holiday
- Approximately 35-40 hours a week with 2 days off
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.