Marketing and Admin Assistant required in London (8 to 16 hours per week)
We are a small training company in London, looking for a Marketing and Admin assistant. This is an ideal opportunity if you already have knowledge or experience in Marketing or studying IT or Marketing. You should live within easy reach of Stratford E15 and work as a contractor/freelancer or self-employed.
- Promoting our services
- Assist in Improving and revisiting direct marketing strategies
- Growing organic traffic to our website through Internet marketing and social media
- Managing Social Media, blogs and forums
- Answering telephone calls and emails
- Updating website content
- Basic office maintenance, cleaning and tiding up
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge/experience of both traditional and digital marketing
- Friendly and polite
- Excellent English skills required, both verbal and written.
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- No restriction to work in UK
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge/experience of Computer and Web Designing
- Knowledge/experience in using Social Media for Marketing
- Google Analytics and SEO
- Completed or Studying IT or Marketing related degree
You will be working 8 to 16 hours per week but you need to be flexible with timing as we are open 9am to 9pm all seven days and you may need to work extra hours. Initially it will be 4 weeks contract and then contract period could be extended at the end of the initial contract period.
Please send your CV with your educational background, work experiences, address (at least post code), flexibility, availability, date of birth (at least year of birth), email address and contact number. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
No agencies please