Clinical Operations Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a multi-disciplinary team on site with our client
Our established and growing Company is seeking an experienced and professional Clinical Operations Manager to join its team. As Clinical Operations Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to manage the clinical team in line with the contractual requirements, delivering a high quality occupational health and emergency response service.
- Provide leadership and support to the clinical team.
- Evaluate standard of service in line with contractual agreement to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to the client.
- Act autonomously as a clinical lead providing treatment and OH services.
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture with the staff you manage.
- Support recruitment, selection and induction of the multidisciplinary team members
- Undertake, review and record clinical competency with individuals and audit clinical work as per DHC policy.
- Ensure compliance with Company processes/Department of Health and H&S guidelines/legislation.
- Act as a clinical mentor to clinical staff.
- Ensure that all staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained to provide a quality service.
- Be aware and maintain professional standards of conduct.
- Take responsibility for own professional development.
- Work closely with sight operations and multiple stakeholders.
- Analyse report and present monthly MI and KPI information to Commercial and operational teams.
- Present clinical update at monthly and quarterly service review meetings.
Clinical Operations Manager | Clinical | Management | A&E | RGN | Nurse | NMC | Occupational Health | OH | Communication | Customer Service | Administration | Client Relationships | KPI's
- RGN with an A&E qualification/background.
- Innovative and adaptable, with proven leadership and management skills.
- IT literate.
- Proven clinical/managerial experience of a multi-disciplinary team, with the ability to motivate a team to achieve the contractual requirements.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
- Forward thinking and planning effectively under pressure to meet deadlines. Able to prioritise own workload and manage own time, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines.
- Motivated to deliver excellent customer service and empathy when dealing with employees and Clients.
- Part 3 of the Register (OH).
- Experience working within an Occupational Health environment.
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner.
Additional Salary Information:
25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan and Relocation Package.
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of personnel/payroll administration and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the forms of unsuccessful applicants for 6 months in accordance with current guidance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.