Food and Beverage Assistant
The Food and Beverage Assistant role :
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager and the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will maintain a consistent level of service within the food & Beverage Department and across the hotel.
Key responsibilities :
- Maintaining and delivering levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests
- Have good knowledge of food and wine, and have a desire to learn more and develop your skills
- Seeking opportunities to sell and up sell areas and products in the hotel
- Arranging the set up for our private events room.
The Ideal Food & Beverage Assistant
Food & Beverage Assistants should be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies :
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- The desire to deliver consistent and exceptional customer service
- Be familiar with and promote hotel facilities. Assisting guests with any and all requests
- Excellent timekeeping
- Experience in food and drinks service, but not essential
In return for your commitment, we offer you :
- Rotas completed 3 weeks in advance
- A competitive salary
- Up to 28 days holiday each year, including bacnk holidays
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Friends and Family agreed rates
In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.