Get Started in Hair and Beauty with Course in partnership with The City of Glasgow College
The Prince's Trust are working in partnership with The City of Glasgow College to deliver a FREE 5 day course in Hair and Beauty.
Are you aged 16-25, not in education, training or employment?
This 5 day course will include:
- Initial 5 day Hair and Beauty course, followed by a further 3 weeks on-going support thereafter including Literacy, Language and Numeracy, Employability Skills, One to One support and outcomes provision for next steps including access to Prince's Trust employability courses.
- Taster Day and Day One at City of Glasgow College, Days Two to Five at The Prince's Trust Wolfson Centre.
- Will focus on Hair, Make-up, Tanning and Nails.
- Learn about personal care and appearance.
- Gain more confidence in a group training session.
- Personal development skills in communication, motivation, teamwork and confidence building.
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Lunch provided
We acknowledge that this project is partially funded by the European Social Fund