Apex Hotels are a stylish and contemporary collection of family-owned hotels located in Scotland, London and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing’s for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
We are looking for an experienced Painter who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
- Experience of working as a painter and decorator is essential.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment is essential.
- Knowledge of different types of paints and finishes.
- Knowledge of basic decorating techniques.
- Knowledge of basic filling techniques.
As a Painter you will be responsible for the following:
- Completing effective painting (both repair work and preventative work) for the whole hotel.
- Ensuring that all paint supplies are at agreed colour codes and are used in the correct areas.
- Carrying out day to day painting requests as detailed in the Opera Maintenance system.
- Liaising with Head Housekeeper on a daily basis to record completed work.
- Working flexibly to suit business levels.
- Ensuring all painting work is carried out within the perimeters of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Supporting the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments with completion of items from each monthly walk round as directed by Executive Housekeeper.
- Providing assistance to the Maintenance Manager as requested.
You must have good health & safety awareness in relation to working with hazardous substances, working to heights and appropriate risk assessments.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you’ll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
· Free gym membership
· Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
· 50% discount in our restaurants
· Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
· Help to buy a bike
· Ongoing training and development
· Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
· Contributions to a pension scheme
· Access to legal and financial advice
· Childcare vouchers
· Critical illness cover
If you'd like to join us as a Painter, then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!