Chef de Partie Earn 18K In Six Months
Earn a salary of £18,000 over a six month period this summer!
We are recruiting for a unique restaurant floating in the middle of the Exe Estuary; only accessible by boat. This season (April - September) we are wishing to appoint an ambitious Chef de Partie who would love the challenge of being involved in something 'a little different'. The candidate must have good all round knowledge of Seafood and be able to work under pressure providing high quality food. He/she should also have a desire and creativity to use fresh local produce. Our goal is to find a candidate who has ambition with drive to lead/inspire others in the kitchen whilst developing their own career further too. It is also integral that the successful candidate is a team player, being part of the whole Team for 2018
The right candidate must
- Be clean and tidy in appearance.
- Have good time management.
- Have a passion for produce & the hospitality industry.
- Be willing to train junior staff.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- Personable approach in your work and life.
Your role as Sous chef
- Organising the kitchen & your section efficiently.
- Working as part of a team & independently.
- Working closely with Head chef.
- Good standard of hygiene.
- Ordering stock.
- Delegation of tasks.
- Managing the kitchen whilst Head chef is away.
- Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
- Monthly share of tips
- 40+ hours per week.
- 28 days holiday p.a.
- 2-3 Years’ kitchen experience required.
- Working 5 days out of 7.
- Employee bonus scheme.
- Employee pension scheme.
- Uniform available.
- Staff meals provided.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now using your CV.
or why not give us a call on 01803 659529
Apply for Chef de Partie Earn 18K In Six Months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly