General Manager Designate
This award winning brand is now recruiting for an experienced General Manager of the highest calibre to lead a new opening in our rapidly expanding group.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
This is a regional support role operating at a General Manager level and will be covering a number of Cosy Clubs in an area. We have exciting plans for expansion and this would be stepping stone position which would lead to the successful candidate gaining their own site as positions become available.
This is an extremely exciting General Manager role with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that is set for great expansion over the next few years, so don’t miss the boat old chap.
· Energetic and vibrant, you will be the ‘face’ of the business. You will be a natural and welcoming host with our guests always at the forefront of what you do.
· You will have experience of not only motivating and leading a large team but also developing the managers of the future under your expert guidance through constant on the job coaching and regular appraisals.
· You’ll understand & control the full P&L and take ownership of the business as if it were your own.
· You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail, and be a highly organised and effective man manager, being able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this monster site effectively.
· You must have a minimum of 3 years General Management experience in a high volume food led site taking in excess of £30k a week every week.
· Great salary package
· The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
· Company incentives from cash to trips abroad throughout the year for all staff
· Multiple levels of further training in disciplines from Health & Safety to management progression
· Meals provided on duty and staff discount
Winner of Restaurants Magazine’s ‘Operators of the Year 2013’
Winner of best emerging concept & Restaurants’ retailer of the year
Recently voted in the Times top 10 fastest growing companies 2013
Highly commended best design restaurant of the year
Highly commended best industry training of the year in the MA top 250