Interior designer / architectural assistant
I am looking for a passionate, hard-working and talented part time assistant or intern for my Interior design studio.
My recently established studio is super busy and I have lots of jobs on so am looking for somebody to help me with various tasks including;
1. Drawings; floor-plans, joinery drawings, electrical and small-power drawings, elevations etc
2. Admin; sorting out trade accounts, samples, schedules and specifications
3. General assistance; shopping, collecting things, meeting suppliers, organising the studio and my diary
4. Styling; helping me with interior photoshoots and styling
5. There may be a small amount of PA work too
The ideal candidate would be comfortable in using CAD (or Vectorworks etc) photoshop, inDesign and Excel. You will probably have an architecture / interior design qualification or currently be studying.
I am looking for someone to help me part time (flexible on days) possibly moving to full time in the future. I am based in Peckham / New Cross.
Please send you CV and portfolio over to me- links to your Instagram / Pinterest to show your style is always helpful too.
I am also hoping to help somebody to excel in this industry, I have over ten years’ experience and would like someone eager to learn to build an amazing team with!
Looking forward to hearing for you!