Junior Sous Chef
This award winning brand is now recruiting for an experienced Junior Sous Chef of the highest calibre to lead & manage a talented kitchen team.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating & drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch & coffee, right through to dinner & cocktails in the evening serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment.
This is an extremely exciting Junior Sous Chef role with a multi award winning, newly established restaurant & bar brand that is set for great expansion over the next few years, so don't miss the boat old chap.
The position is very hands on and we will not consider applications without previous high volume, fresh food kitchen experience, ping chefs need not apply.
· You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP's in the absence of the Head and Sous chefs.
· You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and be very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.
· You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chefs absence.
· You will be able to communicate with all other team members up and down the ladder and cement a strong FOH & BOH relationship.
-Great salary package of up to £22,000 per annum
-The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
-First Aid Training
-Multiples levels of further training from Health & Safety to Food safety
-Meals provided on duty and staff discount
· Winner of Restaurants Magazine's Operators of the year 2013
· Winner of best emerging concept Restaurants retailer of the year
· Recently voted in the Times top 10 fastest growing companies 2013
· Highly commended best design restaurant of the year
· Highly commended best industry training of the year in the MA top 250