Live-in Housekeeper / Cook - London
A lovely, young family with 3 young children in residence, is looking for a live-in top - notch housekeeper (ideally a Spanish speaker) with excellent knowledge of food and healthy cooking.
You’ll be working alongside a full time nanny and another full time housekeeper.
Hours: 7.30 am – 7.30 pm, 5 days a week.
Days off could be Sunday and Monday or Saturday and Sunday
Salary: £450 – £500 net per week dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Languages: Spanish would be ideal
Accommodation: The house has a staff area and you will have your own bedroom with en suite bathroom, shared kitchen + TV room with the other housekeeper and nanny.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Full cleaning of the property.
- Keeping the house at a very good standard.
- All laundry and ironing of clothes and other items as required.
- General tidying up.
- Cooking all meals for kids and parents
- Regular clearing out of fridge and kitchen cupboards.
- Running various household and local errands as necessary.
- Travel abroad (if required) - mainly to Spanish property during children’s holidays
- 1 night babysitting a week if required
Candidates must be / have:
- Experience working in similar roles.
- Ability to plan your hours in the house and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Proven housekeeping skills with the ability and dedication to have the house always looking in good condition.
- Able to cook healthy meals.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent English and preferably Spanish.
- Flexible with hours to suite house needs.
- Ability to be loyal, discrete and totally dependable.
- Willing to travel when required.
- Willing to do occasional childcare if required.
Apply for Live-in Housekeeper / Cook - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly