Live - In excellent Cook / Housekeepr in Notting Hill, London
A lovely, young family with 3 young children in residence, is looking for a Live-In top - notch very good Cook / Housekeeper with excellent knowledge of food and healthy cooking. The family likes Asian cuisine.
You’ll be working alongside a head housekeeper and 2 full time rota nannies
Hours: to be discussed, but approximately 8 hours per day with some weekends (optional)
Location: Notting Hill, London
Salary: DOE, from £12nph
Start Date: ASAP
Accommodation: The house has a staff area with separate entrance. You will have your own large double bedroom with en suite bathroom and plenty of wardrobe space. shared kitchen and TV room
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Cooking meals, mostly dinners. you need to be an accomplished cook and knowledge of asian food is an advantage
- Menu planning
- Cleaning of the property
- Keeping the house at a very good standard
- Laundry and ironing of clothes and other items as required.
- General tidying up
- Regular clearing out of fridge and kitchen cupboards.
Candidates must be / have:
- Experience working in similar roles.
- Ability to plan your hours in the house and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Proven housekeeping skills with the ability and dedication to have the house always looking in good condition.
- Able to cook healthy meals.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent English
- Flexible with hours to suite house needs.
- Ability to be loyal, discrete and totally dependable.