PA in property business
We are a property business in Kingston looking for a hardworking, reliable and experienced PA to help manage a number of properties. Although this role is part-time we are looking for someone who is able to work flexibly and put in more hours initially (and periodically going forward). We are looking for someone with previous experience in a PA or administrative position, preferably within a property business.
Main responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing rental properties Checking rent is paid on time
- Preparing agreements for tenants
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Preparing inventories and daily correspondence
- Arranging for gas, water and electrical checks
- Traveling to rental properties when required
- Coordinating upkeep of the properties
- Being proactive to keep on top of any possible improvements to the properties
- Spreadsheet/basic accounts experience, especially with paying and recording invoices
- Methodical at keeping records
- Experience in dealing with day-to-day and urgent payments when authorised signatories not available
- Able to put in more hours initially (and periodically going forward) i.e. need someone who can continue the work from home flexibly to get everything done
- Able to take and respond to/follow up ‘out of hours’ calls from tenants including evenings, weekends and school holidays
- Hold a driving licence and have access to a car (for ease of getting to the properties, especially at short notice)
If you are interested in applying, please send us your CV and an email setting out why you think you are a good fit for the role by Monday 5th February. Please note if you are invited for an interview, they will take place in Kingston.
We encourage applications from those with school age children, please note given the nature of the out of office hours and help needed during school holidays applicants with children would need a good support/childcare network in place.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Lyons Den Properties
Apply for PA in property business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly