Join us as a Housekeeper, and you’ll play a crucial role in getting every hotel stay off to a happy start. Because housekeeping isn’t just about making beds, it’s about making a positive first impression – giving customers that wonderful feeling of opening the door to a spotless, immaculate hotel room.
It’s tough, fast-paced work, and our standards are set high, but witness the smiles of happy guests in hotel corridors, and you’ll feel the immense satisfaction of a job well done.
- Become part of a friendly, close-knit team
- Enjoy the energetic buzz of a busy hotel
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs!
At Fuller’s, we’re passionate about presentation. So whether it’s a main course coming out of our kitchens, or a bedroom in one of our hotels, we want it to look every bit as good as it can. That’s why as a Housekeeper here, you’ll need a keen eye and exceptional attention to detail.
Consistency is important too, with every guest deserving of the same high standards – and you’ll need to work well as part of a team.
You won’t need previous housekeeping experience though, because we value the person you are over the experience you’ve got. If you’ve got the right work ethic and motivation, we’re more than happy to teach you the skills of the job.
- You’ll be a team player, taking pride in your role
- You’ll be conscientious and comfortable working on your own
- You’ll be discreet, professional and friendly
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.