Graduate Academic Writer
Are you a graduate or postgraduate degree holder, i.e., BSc, BA, MSc, MA, MBA or PhD? Are you looking for a flexible part time/full time job that fits your lifestyle? Do you excel at academic writing? Can you meet deadlines?
We are looking to recruit a talented academic with any specialist subject knowledge to join our writing team.
You will be required to write original content, conforming to accepted academic practice, on a variety of titles within your subject area. These projects will be made available through our bespoke portal.
Its simple, we send out work every hour and if the subject fits your relevant expertise you can ask for the work and when it completed the money will be straight into your account.
We want our academics to produce quality work based on their own intellectual interests, which will help them to broaden and develop knowledge base and provide an invaluable resource to students.
Open Book Essays helps students in higher education with the aim to provide extra support to those who may find independent learning more challenging, or struggle with language barriers. Our research service guides our clients in forming properly structured essays and ideal use of language, and our proof-reading and marking service is to aid their understanding of the standard of work they are producing, and advise how they can improve their grade. Our talented team of writers are responsible for providing these services. At Open Book, we operate in six different countries, and our UK writers will help us launch our UK division this year.
- A First, 2:1or 2:2 degree from a reputable university, or an equivalent degree from a leading international institution. Relevant professional qualifications will also enhance your application
- Comprehensive knowledge of the subject area of your specialisation
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the conventions of academic writing, especially common referencing styles
- Good time management skills: self-organised, able to multi-task and capable of working to deadlines
- Have the ability to effectively manage workloads and meet deadlines, be self-disciplined and have an absolute intolerance to plagiarism
If you believe that you possess these attributes then we would be delighted to receive your application.
Working anywhere with an Internet connection, at whatever time suits you.
In return for your valued skills, you will be able to earn an average rate of £65 per 1000 words, with higher rates for more specialist work and tighter deadlines.
You will have expert assistance from the team at Open Book Essays who will be on hand to help with any questions and/or queries you may have to make things go as smoothly as possible.
We are currently entering a very busy period and therefore have a lot of work waiting to be taken by qualified and enthusiastic freelance writers. Though most of our work does come from some specific disciplines, it is advisable to apply no matter what your qualification as we are always on the lookout for good academic writers from all areas of study.
Open Book Writers earn on average £3500 per month dependent on the amount of work they choose.
The benefits for “NEW JOINERS” are endless
- Access to Perk Box
- Weekly Bonuses
- Monthly prizes
- Referral fee for anyone you recommend as a writer or client – Whoever you recommend as a writer also gets a fee. (Everyone Wins)
Gets better you get paid every seven working days.
Apply for Graduate Academic Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly