Deputy General Manager
This award winning brand is now recruiting for a Deputy Manager of the highest calibre to support the General Manager in our brand new opening.
The Cosy Clubs are all day eating and drinking venues, open from 9am in the morning for brunch and coffee, right through to dinner and cocktails in the evening and serving an array of mouth watering food and quality libations in a slightly gentrified and quirky environment. If you want to know more about who we are and what we do head on over to our website!
This is a very exciting Deputy Manager's role, with a multi award winning restaurant and bar brand. We will be looking to progress the candidate to General Manager level within a year in the role.
You'll have a proven track record in customer service and be able to motivate and lead a large team in the absence of the General Manager. You'll also provide a pivotal supporting role to all other heads of department and be passionate about training from the floor up, this is key to creating the Cosy Club stars of the future.
You should be able to lead from the front, have a wicked eye for detail regarding service and standards, and be a highly organised and effective man manager. You should also be able to delegate effectively up and down the ladder in order to manage this monster site effectively.
You MUST have experience of working within a branded / premium restaurant environment and be comfortable in dealing with high volume.
Understanding how a busy bar works is equally important as we serve a lot of well - crafted drinks from premium cocktails to wines and guest ales.
This position would ideally suit a General Manager of a small site looking for the next step up, or a deputy manager of a high volume food led site taking in excess of £25k a week.
- Great salary and bonus package.
- The chance to help shape a growing company, with new openings aplenty there is a fantastic opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
- Company incentives from cash to trips abroad throughout the year for all staff
- Multiples levels of further training in disciplines from Health and Safety to management progression
- Meals provided on duty and staff discount
- Winner of Restaurants Magazine’s Operators of the year 2013
- Winner of best emerging concept Restaurants retailer of the year
- Recently voted in the Times top 10 fastest growing companies 2013