Warehouse/Event Based Operatives + Van Drivers
We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives and van drivers to join our team at our Main Warehouse, currently based in Canning Town East London. We are offering a 0 hour contact. The ideal candidates would be comfortable with physical work, be a team player. Van drivers must have a full clean UK Driving Licence and experience is essential. Experience in working in a warehouse is also desirable.
The role involves:
- Taking delivery of goods, and ensuring the booking in and transporting of stock is correct.
- Picking and loading products for dispatch as required for clients.
- Communicating information regarding damages/returns and stock rotation to Management so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Maintaining accurate paperwork to drive stock accuracy.
- To work as part of a team, support colleagues and be collaborative in working practices.
- Maintaining a clean safe warehouse
- Transporting event stages and equipment to various locations
- Setting up stages and décor
- Able to work flexible hours
Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
If you want to work in this fast paced and exciting working environment and are available immediately then please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful.
However, we may keep your details on file and contact you with regards to any other suitable roles in the future.
interviews will be held immediately